This year, the CPW is rolling out it’s resident resiliency group program, Flourish through CREATION Health. The CPW developed this initiative to help residents retain energy and engagement, create balance, develop resiliency and nurture all facets of wellbeing.
All AdventHealth residents will participate in this program between August and November 2018. Residents will attend groups every other week, for 6 weeks. Curriculum and group topics were informed by CREATION Health’s 8 principles of wellness. Topics covered over the 6 weeks include Choice, Trust, Interpersonal Relationships, and Outlook.
Steps to complete your Flourish registration:
1. Make sure you've completed the assessments from CREATION Health Research (sent from the email address starting with "participant.admin@mail...” and a text from telephone number (617) 307-1764)). If you have not received this invitation, please contact Amanda Terry at email@example.com.
2. Now, click the "Register" button below to begin the registration process
3. Be sure to provide accurate contact information in the registration form
4. Watch the orientation video
5. Download the Cluster Photo app to your mobile device
If you have any questions about the registration process, watch the video in the FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where's My Group?
Your group time and location will be sent to you in a confirmation email after you complete registration. If you have questions about your group location, please email Mandi Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting January 2019, Flourish and the Center for Physician Wellbeing are offering complimentary Resilience Rounds for AdventHealth residents. Take a break from your busy day and join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating wellbeing activity!
Play with cute therapy dogs
Unwind with a relaxing shoulder massage
Stretch and Breathe
Find calm and tranquility
RSVP to the date and location below that works best with your schedule.
January 3, 2019
7 - 8:30 a.m.
Rooms A & B
January 17, 2019
3 - 4:30 p.m.
FH Winter Park
FMR & CFM
January 30, 2019
8 - 10 a.m.
January 31, 2019
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Center for Physician Wellbeing
2501 N Orange Avenue, Suite 307
Orlando, FL 32804